Your Cremation Provider in and around Yakima Washington
For more than a decade, our Smart Family Arrangers have proudly served Washington families with:
- A cremation service that is expertly and professionally managed.
- Cremation plans designed specifically to suit your family’s needs and budget.
- A thorough explanation of the entire cremation process.
- Calming assistance and support for families enduring the recent loss of a loved one, respectful and informative service specifically for our nation’s veterans, and expert guidance and understanding for those wanting to plan ahead.
The broadening acceptance of cremation, as evidenced by communities like Yakima, is a result of the understanding that cremation provides a dignified and ecologically responsible option when compared to traditional burial. If you are ready to preplan your Yakima cremation or if you still have questions, Smart Cremation gives you all the details. Call us today: (503) 402-2578.
The death of a loved one or even your own death is something everyone finds unpleasant to consider. However, planning for the future is really the smart choice. A preplanned cremation will provide peace of mind to your family at a time they most need it. Opt for a preplanned cremation that:
- Clearly spells out your final plan and your cremation budget.
- Removes the need of family members to plan your memorial without knowing what your final wishes were.
- Provides a substantial savings to you and your family over that of a traditional burial.
- Puts you in complete control of both your family’s finances and your end-of-life plan.
You have the ability to remove from your family the hardship that arises with not knowing how you wish to be remembered. Talk to a Smart Cremation staff member about preplanning your Yakima cremation: (503) 402-2578.
Someone Has Died
Smart Cremation offers our sincerest condolence on your recent loss. Because we know grief is compounded by the difficulty in planning a memorial, we offer our assistance to you, night or day. Call our Smart Family Arrangers at anytime to ensure your loved one gets the dignity and care they deserve. Call our 24/7 phone line at (503) 402-2578 to get help now. Our staff:
- Collects all necessary information in order to begin planning your Yakima cremation.
- Facilitates a cremation service that is respectful of your needs and your budget.
- Oversees the correct filing of all necessary paperwork.
- Presents a personalized online memorial page so friends and family can easily visit and share lifelong memories of your loved one.
Smart Cremation assures that you are not alone at this very difficult time. Contact our Smart Family Arrangers and let them offer you the peace of mind you need: (503) 402-2578.
A veteran’s cremation honors your service to our nation. Smart Cremation specializes in veterans cremations by offering:
- Your FREE Veteran’s Cremation Guide which will help in planning your Yakima cremation.
- Assistance in receiving each earned honor, including the Presidential Certificate.
- Facilitation of a post-cremation interment or burial in a National Cemetery.
- A cremation management protocol that ensures you are treated with dignity and respect throughout the entire process.
Request your FREE Veteran’s Cremation Guide by calling (503) 402-2578.
With Smart Cremation, the entire cremation process is simplified with the aim of ensuring your comfort through every step. Smart Cremation takes you through:
- Obtaining and completing all the correct forms and receiving a death certificate.
- Ensuring transport of your loved one to our cremation facility.
- Planning all of the necessary arrangements, including the scheduling of the cremation itself.
- Securing your loved one’s remains at our facility, and selecting an urn or dignified scattering service.
Compared to traditional burial, the cremation process is simpler, more respectful, and a greener alternative for you and your family. Allow Smart Cremation to plan your Yakima area cremation service with compassion and dignity. Call Smart Cremation at (503) 402-2578 today.
With licenses to operate in California, Arizona, Washington and Oregon, Smart Cremation can service any city within these states.
Our unique service allows us to offer affordable pre-arranged cremation plans and immediate need cremation services.
You can plan everything from the comfort of your home with our compassionate team of Smart Family Arrangers.