When preneed cremation planning with Smart Cremation, you:
- Select a simple, plain-language cremation plan that clearly lays out cremation costs, so you won’t be caught off guard by hidden cremation expenses
- Create a cremation plan that reflects your wishes, instead of leaving your family guessing
- Decide when to fund your cremation plan; you can prepay for your cremation to secure today’s affordable California cremation prices, or you can choose to pay later
Additionally, our California Smart Cremation plans don’t lock you into services with a specific provider. You can choose a Smart Cremation plan that transfers to any funeral home in the country.
Call our California Smart Cremation Family Arranger to begin preplanning your cremation: 503-402-2578.
Arizona families who have recently lost a loved one need to make quick decisions about immediate need cremation services. Families who choose Smart Cremation benefit from:
- A selection of affordable cremation plans to enable families to make smart decisions about what services they need
- Compassionate care from our Smart Family Arrangers, who are here to handle all cremation arrangements so you don’t have to deal with the details
- A no-hidden-cost, plain-language cremation plan that won’t catch you off guard by unexpected Arizona cremation costs
Call the Arizona Smart Cremation office at 503-402-2578 to begin your at-need cremation planning.
Our Smart Family Arrangers are proud to help the special people who served our country with their veteran’s cremation needs. We offer a Free Veteran Cremation Kit that explains VA benefits and answers common questions Arizona veterans have when making their cremation arrangements. We also offer special veteran’s cremation plans to help you make the best selection for your family. When you make your Arizona veteran cremation plans through Smart Cremation, we handle all of the details for you, including:
- Arranging the honors
- Making arrangements with the National Cemetery
- Handling the marker or columbarium inscription.
Our Arizona veteran’s cremation experts are only a phone call away at 503-402-2578.
The Arizona cremation process can be a daunting series of challenges for a grieving family. Setting up an Arizona cremation involves:
- Arranging required permits for cremation and disposition
- Filing a signed death certificate
- Transporting the departed to the cremation facility
- Getting the remains after cremation is complete
When you choose Smart Cremation, our Smart Family Arrangers take care of all arrangements for you. Focus on your loved one while we handle the details. Call our Arizona cremation office at 503-402-2578.