When you preplan your Nevada cremation with Smart Cremation, we offer:
- Cremation plans that travel with you to any funeral home around the country
- Affordable cremation options with no hidden costs
- The ability to pre-fund your cremation plan and pay today’s low Nevada cremation rates
- Peace of mind in saving your family from making arrangements in their time of loss, and the ability to communicate your wishes through your cremation plan
Don’t condemn your family to making stressful decisions and succumbing to unnecessary grief-driven spending when you pass. Call the Smart Cremation Nevada office today at (503) 402-2578 to begin your cremation pre-planning.
Someone Has Died
Nevada families who have recently lost a loved one need to make quick decisions about immediate need cremation services. Families who choose Smart Cremation benefit from:
- A selection of affordable cremation plans to enable families to make smart decisions about what services they need
- Compassionate care from our Smart Family Arrangers, who are here to handle all cremation arrangements so you don’t have to deal with the details
- A no-hidden-cost, plain-language cremation plan that won’t catch you off guard by unexpected Nevada cremation costs
Call the Nevada Smart Cremation office at (503) 402-2578 to begin your at-need cremation planning.
Our Smart Family Arrangers are proud to help the special people who served our country with their veteran’s cremation needs. We offer a Free Veteran Cremation Kit that explains VA benefits and answers common questions Nevada veterans have when making their cremation arrangements. We also offer special veteran’s cremation plans to help you make the best selection for your family. When you make your Nevada veteran cremation plans through Smart Cremation, we handle all of the details for you, including:
- Arranging the honors
- Making arrangements with the National Cemetery
- Handling the marker or columbarium inscription.
Our Nevada veteran’s cremation experts are only a phone call away at (503) 402-2578.
The Nevada cremation process can be a daunting series of challenges for a grieving family. Setting up an Nevada cremation involves:
- Arranging required permits for cremation and disposition
- Filing a signed death certificate
- Transporting the departed to the cremation facility
- Getting the remains after cremation is complete
When you choose Smart Cremation, our Smart Family Arrangers take care of all arrangements for you. Focus on your loved one while we handle the details. Call our Nevada cremation office at (503) 402-2578.
Smart Cremation Las Vegas
9708 Gilespie St.
Las Vegas, NV 89183
Servicing All of Nevada
With licenses to operate in California, Arizona, Washington, Texas, Oregon, Florida and Nevada, Smart Cremation can service any city within these states.
Our unique service allows us to offer affordable pre-arranged cremation plans and immediate need cremation services.
You can plan everything from the comfort of your home with our compassionate team of Smart Family Arrangers.