If you’ve recently lost a loved one, Smart Cremation California is here to help. Let our Smart Family Arrangers help you select a cremation plan for your departed. We take care of all of the cremation arrangements, including:
- Required California cremation permits and paperwork
- Transporting your loved one to the cremation facility, and then returning the urn to you when cremation is complete
- Getting the certified copies of the death certificate you’ll need for insurance, benefits, and other end-of-life details
Our compassionate staff is here to help. Call us at 503-402-2578 to speak with a Smart Family Arranger and begin your California at-need cremation arrangements.
When preneed cremation planning with Smart Cremation, you:
- Select a simple, plain-language cremation plan that clearly lays out cremation costs, so you won’t be caught off guard by hidden cremation expenses
- Create a cremation plan that reflects your wishes, instead of leaving your family guessing
- Decide when to fund your cremation plan; you can prepay for your cremation to secure today’s affordable California cremation prices, or you can choose to pay later
Additionally, our California Smart Cremation plans don’t lock you into services with a specific provider. You can choose a Smart Cremation plan that transfers to any funeral home in the country.
Call our California Smart Cremation Family Arranger to begin preplanning your cremation: 503-402-2578.
We’ve simplified the California veteran’s cremation process by preparing a Free Veteran’s Cremation Kit that explains VA benefits and answers common questions veterans have about the cremation process. To serve the special people who have served our country, Smart Cremation offers:
- Veteran cremation plans
- Help with arrangements, including scheduling with the National Cemetery
- Arranging honors, such as the Presidential Certificate and a flag for presentation
- We’ll even see that the urn is delivered to the National Cemetery
Call our California Smart Family Arrangers at 503-402-2578 to discuss your veteran’s cremation needs.
The Smart Cremation process is designed to minimize the work that your family has to do, and to make your cremation arrangements as streamlined as possible. Our experienced Smart Family Arrangers handle:
- The death certificate, including certified copies for the family, if requested
- Permits and disposition paperwork
- Transporting the remains to the cremation facility
- Returning the urn to the family, or arranging for a scattering at sea
When you work with California Smart Cremation, you focus on saying farewell to your loved one instead of managing the details that accompany the cremation process. Call us today at 503-402-2578 to begin cremation planning.