Some of our clients want to take care of their own end-of-life service planning to reduce the amount of stress on their family after they die. This option is not only thoughtful, but it is also economical. While a traditional funeral with burial costs well over $12,000 on average, an affordable Florida cremation service with Smart Cremation is only a fraction of that cost.
Additionally, Smart Cremation offers:
- Plain-language documents and the promise of no hidden costs. You won’t need a lawyer to understand our contracts.
- The ability to lock in today’s low cremation costs. You’ll save money on end-of-life services.
- Flexible funding options that enable you to pay on your own schedule. Your family can focus on saying goodbye after your death instead of worrying about financial concerns.
- The ability to pre-plan your services. Your loved ones will not be left, trying to guess what type of service you would have preferred. They’ll be comforted knowing that the arrangements were made by you.
Call our Florida Smart Cremation office at (844) 305-4531 to begin your pre-need cremation planning.
Someone Has Died
If you find yourself needing to make cremation arrangements for a loved one who recently died, Smart Cremation in Florida is available to assist you. We know how overwhelmed you are feeling right now with all the decisions that have to be made. Our compassionate and knowledgeable staff will walk you through the end-of-life process and will assist you in everything from arranging transportation for the remains to providing access to an online obituary.
Call the Florida Smart Cremation Office at (844) 305-4531, and we’ll assist you in selecting the best immediate-need cremation plan for your family. We’ll take care of the details, so you can focus on sharing memories and comforting each other.
Call our Florida office at (844) 305-4531, and we will take care of the arrangements.
Cremation for Veterans
Arranging end-of-life services for a veteran adds another layer of complication to the cremation process. That’s why Smart Cremation offers a Free Veteran’s Cremation Kit that explains:
- Government benefits that your veteran may be entitled to receive
- Common questions you may have about veterans’ rights and benefits
- How the VA cremation process works
The staff at the Florida Smart Cremation office can answer any questions you have on pre-planning your veteran’s cremation or taking care of the details surrounding immediate-need cremation. We are proud to assist our veterans by arranging the appropriate military honors, scheduling with the National Cemetery, and taking care of the details involving the military headstone or columbarium niche inscription.
If you are planning a veteran’s cremation in Florida, call us at (844) 305-4531 to find out more about our Free Veteran’s Cremation Kit.
Unfortunately, there is a lot of paperwork and details that need to be taken care of when our loved ones die. Our Smart Family Arrangers will manage the Florida cremation process for you, so your family can focus on the more personal part of planning end-of-life services. We will take care of the following details:
- Arrange transportation of your loved one’s remains
- Handle the end-of-life paperwork, including permits and death certificate
- Monitor your loved one throughout the cremation process by utilizing our Smart Assurance Identification System
- Return the urn to your family or have the remains scattered at sea
We know you have a lot of questions about the cremation process. Talk with our Florida Smart Family Advisors at (844) 305-4531.