Oregon Cremation Services
Smart Cremation provides:
- Oregon cremation pre-planning services
- Plain-language cremation plans with no hidden costs
- Smart Family Arrangers who come to your home to help you preplan arrangements
- Immediate need cremation and veteran’s cremation services
Call the Oregon Smart Cremation office at (503) 402-2578 to speak with a Smart Family Arranger and begin making your cremation arrangements.
Pre-need cremation planning is a useful tool for Oregon families who want to reduce costs related to end-of-life services. A traditional funeral with burial costs well over $10,000 on average, but affordable Oregon cremation services with Smart Cremation are only a fraction of that cost. Additionally, Smart Cremation offers:
- No-hidden-cost cremation plans in plain-language documents that you don’t need to be a lawyer to understand
- The ability to lock in today’s low cremation costs when you pre-fund your Oregon cremation plan
- Flexible funding options that enable you to pay on your schedule, instead of leaving your family with a large expense when you pass
Finally, when you pre-plan your cremation, you get the opportunity to express your wishes to your family, and save them from emotional spending as they struggle to plan your final farewell. Call our Oregon Smart Cremation office at (503) 402-2578 to begin your preneed cremation planning.
Someone Has Died
If you need to make immediate cremation arrangements due to the death of a loved one, all of us at Smart Cremation in Oregon would like to extend our sincere condolences for your loss. The death of a loved one often catches families off-guard. Any end-of-life planning after an unexpected death requires quick decision-making and dealing with myriad details, from obituaries to paperwork to arranging transportation for the remains.
Our compassionate Smart Family Arrangers are here to simplify the Oregon cremation process. Simply call the Oregon Smart Cremation Office, and we’ll help you select the best immediate need cremation plan for your family. Then, we handle the cremation details for you, so you can focus on how you want to say your final farewell.
Call our Oregon office, (503) 402-2578, and let us help with your at-need cremation arrangements.
For Oregon veterans, arranging cremation offers additional complications beyond simply selecting a cremation plan. Smart Cremation aims to demystify the veteran cremation process, so we offer a Free Veteran’s Cremation Kit that explains:
- Government benefits a veteran may be entitled to receive
- Common questions veterans have about VA rights and benefits
- How the veteran’s cremation process works
At the Oregon Smart Cremation office, our Smart Family Arrangers help you manage all the details of your veteran’s cremation. We’ll take care of:
- arranging the honors,
- scheduling with the National Cemetery, and
- managing the marker or columbarium inscription.
Call us at (503) 402-2578 to find out more about our special veteran’s cremation plans, request the Free Veteran’s Cremation Kit, or begin arranging your veteran’s cremation.
Our Smart Family Arrangers manage the Oregon cremation process for you, so your family focuses on saying farewell. We take care of all of the details, including:
- Arranging transportation for your loved one’s remains
- Handling the paperwork, permits, and death certificate
- Getting certified copies of the death certificate for your family at your request
- Monitoring your loved one throughout the cremation process through our Smart Assurance Identification System
- Returning the urn to your family, or having the remains scattered at sea
Talk with our Oregon Smart Family Arrangers at (503) 402-2578 if you have questions about the cremation process, or if you’re ready to begin making your Oregon cremation arrangements.