About Smart Cremation
Smart Cremation is a direct cremation provider serving Washington, Oregon, California, and Arizona. We are a private U.S.-based company founded by people who have substantial backgrounds in the funeral profession. We offer a wide range of cremation services including:
- Immediate need and pre-need cremation
- Veterans cremation plans, and special documentation to explain VA benefits and answer a veteran’s questions
- Cremation pre-planning for individuals or families who want to take care of their arrangements in advance and secure today’s affordable cremation prices
What set’s Smart Cremation Apart from Other Cremation Providers?
- Straightforward, plain-language cremation plans that won’t surprise you with hidden costs
- Cremation plans that travel with you around the country, no matter where you relocate or need your final services
At the core, though, what sets Smart Cremation apart is our people. We’re real people, and we’ll treat your family like real people, too. We strive to deliver a hassle-free, no-stress cremation planning experience, and we promise to always treat you with the respect and compassion you deserve.
Cremation Professionals to Serve Your Family
Our compassionate staff is just a phone call away, and we’ve got the experience to help your family with all of your cremation needs – whether you’ve recently lost a loved one and are planning an immediate need cremation, or whether you’re pre-planning your cremation to prevent strain on your family in their time of loss and to make your final wishes known.
Call us anytime at (877) 935-6864 to speak to our knowledgeable cremation professionals.
Smart Cremation is part of the NorthStar Memorial Group, a privately held funeral, cremation, and memorialization company founded by career professionals who believe that passion, accountability, courage, and trust are key. We are a family of experienced funeral service professionals with a passion to make a difference in the celebration of life.